Equal opportunities employer
Nav bharat shall provide equal opportunities to all its employees and all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to their race, caste, religion, colour, ancestry,
marital status, gender, age, nationality, ethnic origin or disability.
Every employee of nav bharat engineering works shall preserve the human rights of every
individual and the community, and shall strive to honour commitments.
We exist and prosper only because of the customer. We will respond to the changing needs and
expectations of our customers speedily, courteously and effectively.
Nav bharat will not use any unfair means to promote its products other than
attributes such as quality of product, service, delivery capability and price
Quality of products and services
NAV BHARAT shall be committed to supply goods and services of world-class quality
standards, backed by after-sales services consistent with the requirements of its customers,
while striving for their total satisfaction. The quality standards of the company’s goods and
services shall meet applicable national and international standards.
- NAV BHARAT will consider merit as the sole basis of differentiation and qualification in the selection of suppliers/vendors for business.
- Nav bharat will commit to what it can deliver and also deliver what it commits to.
- NAV BHARAT will not use any customer-specific information that may have been gained in the course of business, to the customer's detriment or to unduly influence business outcomes.
- NAV BHARAT will abide by all aspects of the statutory and regulatory framework established by the government.
- NAV BHARAT will maintain its books of accounts with transparency and ensure full Compliance with established accounting practices and principles.